Kundrecensioner, inklusive stjärnrecensioner av produkter, hjälper kunder att lära sig mer om produkten och avgöra om det är rätt produkt för dem.
Vi använder inte ett enkelt medelvärde för att beräkna den totala stjärnrecensionen och den procentuella fördelningen per stjärna. Istället tar vårt system hänsyn till saker som till exempel hur nyligen en recension har gjorts och om recensenten köpte artikeln på Amazon. Det analyserar också recensioner för att verifiera deras trovärdighet.
The nature filming is very beautiful, and Robert Redford is very interesting, and somewhat entertaining to listen to, and not overdone at all. We, as believers in our Creator God, greatly appreciated that he didn't go on and on with evolutioninst theory, and commentary, even though it seemed clear to us that he regards the creation as the highest value in the universe, instead of the Creator God, who made every intricate , exquisite thing on earth and in the sea (indeed, the whole universe), for the purpose of His Glory. He made the earth a 'wonder'ful place for Man to live, intending for us to seek Him, and come to know Him, and believe in His unparalleld love, shown in giving His precious Son , to save us. Even the creatures 'music' gives God the Glory, though we don't always recognize that.
The 4K ULTRA HD Blu Ray disc version of this film has greatly improved sound and picture quality over the standard Blu Ray disc version when played through a ULTRA HD Blu Ray player and a 4K ULTRA HD TV with HDR (High Dynamic Range).About 25% of the film is taken from the Planet Earth 2 4K ULTRA HD BLU RAY discs released earlier on so that's why I dropped a star.I do not like stuff being re hashed then put out again on a new release, but this is worth the cost for the other new 75% of footage in 4k and HDR (High Dynamic Range)!!!
Just like other BBC Earth series, the videography is amazing, especially in 4K. What I didn't like about the video was the commentary by Robert Redford.
The quality of the presentation is definitely influenced by the narrator, and when BBC swaps David Attenborough for an American actor, the feel of the presentation declines significantly. I believe another BBC Earth had Sigourney Weaver.
I am not sure, but I think some feel that Americans will buy more if American voices are narrating. Personally, I wish for Canadian market, they would stick with Attenborough. American actors should stick with acting.
A huge production effort, but disappointed to find repeat footage from Planet Earth II, albeit with different narration. Planet Earth II has been hailed as a reference work for 4K UHD but I disagree, that contained far too much obviously non-UHD footage and this also falls a bit short. There are sections that simply don't look like 4K at all, which detracts from the excellence of other parts. Nevertheless, a very enjoyable documentary even if it is rather short for the subject matter. The hummingbird vs bumble bee scene demonstrates some skilled film making and is one of the highlights - one could be forgiven for thinking the cover artwork is pure Photoshop fantasy.
I had great expectations of this video and had waited quite a while to buy. But the episodes within are selections from Planet Earth II which I have already seen and own. Nonetheless it is still an "amazing day", the way the episodes were organized around the clock. If you like Robert Redford's voice or that of Jackie Chan (Chinese narration), go for it. I keep it as a preview or an extended trailer of Planet Earth II if you are short of time to watch the latter.
There is some rehashed content on this disc, but please realize this is in Dolby Vision + Dolby Atmos package, where as none of the past material is in that container, if you have a setup to run this content, this is a demo disc in that case. Highly recommend for that purpose. I have Panet Earth 2, but for $20 I want to see how the Dolby Vision holds up.
High quality video with amazing photography of animals and scenery. The only disappointment was the fact that some of the footage is also used in their other video Planet Earth II, which is also excellent.
I docked it one star because it's not as interesting as Planet Earth 2. However the 4k UHD quality is fantastic and if your TV can support HDR then it's truly an amazing viewing experience. Again it's boring but beautiful. I should have got Planet Earth 2